UE RED TRIBE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note

2 posters

Go down

Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note Empty Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note

Post by icemint Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 pm

My farewell =')

Thank you so much for supporting us this year,its been a blast for me to have this kind of enthusiasm & understanding from all of you.Its gonna take so much time before I move on & leave my career in the UAAP,I will always be a Red Warrior in my heart.I will always be proud to carry the name of UE,we should always be proud & never be intimidated by others.To all my fans who followed me right from the start of my college career & also to those who showed such appreciation,thank you from the bottom of my heart.I will never forget the things you all did & it will always be a reminder to me to stay who I am.Always remember,life is not always a Cinderella story.We all are going to experience to be up & to be down,its how we react on these situations that will always be the difference.Please keep on supporting the UE Red Warriors & I will be there to cheer with all of you.ONCE A WARRIOR,ALWAYS A WARRIOR.=)

Special Thanks!

Special thanks to my baby Jane Arcangel,Kyla,Bea,Lanie,Cookie,Melai,Gab,James Martinez & Tito Danny Martinez,Dok Andrei Tolentino,Nicole Alejandrino,David,SP & Issa Zamar,Tatay Antolin Zamar,Mommy Lolita Crisostomo,Tito Manny Crisostomo,the late Arturo Crisostomo,Zamar Clan,Crisostomo Clan,Arcangel,Rivera & Canlas Family,Ventura brothers,Antonio Mella,EVP Mateo,Dir. Tanchangco,Pres. Garcia,Dean Elizalde,fomer Chancellor Ibe,CAS Family,Dean Valdez,College Sec. Nilo,Assoc. Dean Reyes,Prof. Gabuyo,Prof. Ignacio,Prof. Descalzo,JFINEX,Tita Sally Jacinto,Dr. Borromeo,Dr. YaƱez,Architect Allen,Admissions Office,SAO,URO & Bert Sulat,BA Admin.,UE Marketing,UE Security Office & Chief Maglalang,PE Dept. esp. to the late Bren Perez,Coach Melvin,Coach Danganan,Sir Roque,Mam Yusay,UE Dawn & Monique,UE Pages 2003-2005,UE Warriors 2001-2011,Sir Benny,Nikko Ramos,Coach Dindo,Coach Lawrence,Coach Jerry,Coach Nemi Villegas,Coach Bong Ravena,Jam,Juvin,Icemint & UE Red Tribe,Dok J & Ajo,Don Labador,Mang Rene Ayon,Popoy Ramos,Big 4,Pitbulls,Orange,Renan,Awo,Long,Betterliving boys & GOD.=)

- PAUL ZAMAR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
icemint
icemint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note Empty Re: Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note

Post by icemint Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
icemint
icemint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note Empty Re: Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note

Post by cediepogz12UE Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Thank you captain zamar Very Happy good luck sayo..

cediepogz12UE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down